• The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (Luke 4:18-19).
  • Friday 22 February 2013

    YOU ARE MY GOD....


    GOD
    God is a name
    We use to identify You
    As if to describe
    A species set apart
    But the essence of your being
    Absolute purity in all your parts
    What You are in all your Glory
    Gentle, patient, peaceful,

    loving
    Make You only in all creation
    Worthy of worship and devotion
    And so I fall before your brilliance
    In adoration of your Being
    And call You humbly from within me
    What You are – in truth
    My God
    Lead me

    Prune me

    Use me

    Take me

    No comments:

    Post a Comment