• The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (Luke 4:18-19).
  • Monday 25 February 2013

    PRAY IN TONGUES......

    Pray in Tongues

    How does the Spirit begin to pray? In other tongues. Paul said, "When I speak in tongues my spirit

    prays, but my understanding is unfruitful." It is your spirit linking directly with your body. It comes

     when you reach that point of breakthrough.

    Now there are a lot of people who do not understand this. They say, "Well, I have the Spirit of God

     when I was saved. Why must I receive the baptism of the Spirit?" There are others who say, "You

     don’t get the Spirit until the anointing has come upon you." We have these two extremes. But you

     have the Spirit. You had the inner anointing from the moment you were born again. You had your

     underground stream. But there needs to come a channel that is created. That channel that is created is

     the ability to speak with other tongues.

    If you want to be a prophet and you do not want to speak in other tongues, then you might as well go

     home. I mean it. You can have a degree of revelation, but if you want the anointing to gush forth; if

    you want to enter into New Testament prophetic power that goes beyond what the Old Testament

     guys had, you are going to have to learn to cause the flow to take place, so that when the anointing

    comes upon you there comes a gushing forth from within that you can speak forth the power of God.

     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment