• The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (Luke 4:18-19).
  • Friday 22 February 2013

    THE HOLY SPIRIT IS MY FRIEND

     FRIEND

    The Holy Spirit of God walks with me
    He lightens my step and lifts my heart

    He is Jesus, who walked the hills of Galilee.........
    and gave me a glimpse through the door of heaven

    He is my God, who walked with me in the garden
    and loves me through all times

    My soul doth sing with His Glory and His love
    My hunger and thirst are filled
    with the water of His spirit

    The Holy Spirit of God is the Light of my life
    and He is my friend forever

    No comments:

    Post a Comment