• The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (Luke 4:18-19).
  • Thursday 21 February 2013

    JESUS IS A TEACHER...TEACHING HIMSELF...

    Jesus Wants to Teach You Himself
    Come to me, .. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; ..
    Mat 11:28-29
    However when the Spirit of truth comes,
    he will guide you into all truth.
    .. and he will show you things to come. John 16:13-14
    But the Comforter, who is the Holy Spirit
    and whom the Father will send in my name,
    will teach you all things. John 14:26

    No comments:

    Post a Comment