• The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (Luke 4:18-19).
  • Saturday 23 March 2013

    GOD SPEAKS THROUGH ANOINTED HANDS
    1 John 2:27 NLT
    But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you , so you don't need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you all things, and what he teaches is true — it is not a lie. So continue in what he has taught you, and continue to live in Christ.
    1 Cor 6:19-20 NLT
    ...Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself, for God bought you with a high price. So you must honor God with your body.


    We have anointed hands, because we are His temple. Often our hands will turn exactly to the place He wants us to read. It is not coincidence we happen to turn to something that hits home! It is a real joy to begin to realize He lives in and through our hands.
    Once I was worrying about a letter the Lord inspired me to write. In prayer, I turned to my Bible two times. The first page I turned to, my eyes fell on the margin phrase: “writing of a letter.” The second turn was a highlighted “needless fear.” I was given perfect peace and I stood on that confirmation from God.
    I have had many wonderful experiences where God has spoken straight to my heart through anointed hands. This is one of the easiest ways to hear from God. I read and study the Bible, have received countless visions, hearing His still small voice, and revelations. But I am not ashamed to say God has anointed my hands and He speaks to me through this wonderful and easy way. The Bible is not the only way He uses anointed hands. I have opened phone books, and other books right to the exact subject He is speaking to me about or that I am searching for. The gift of anointed hands also connects directly with Quickened Eye Glances which is another way of hearing from the Lord.
    On 4/14/94 I had a picture vision that I was smearing my hands in sticky, syrup.
    The word anointing means anything smeared on. It has been a sign to me that throughout the years when I have stood in lines to be prayed for by many visiting prophets and anointed men of God, that for some reason when they pray for me, they touch my hands (that are in the receiving position/ palms up) to pray, then touch them a second time. After they have finished praying and turn to the next person, several of them have stopped in mid motion and deliberately returned to “touch” my hands a second time. Some of them have smeared them as though they are wiping something on my palms. This has happened so many times I lost count. And I have never seen them to this to others so it is not normal practice. I have believed that somehow the Lord actually spoke to them and said something that made them return and touch a second time. I have always felt that the Lord was emphasizing His gift of anointed hands, which goes way beyond our normal understanding of how our hands are anointed.
    I have often found myself worshipping with my hands. Sometimes it is pantomime, sometimes real sign language, and something just movements I feel that express the emotions in my heart as I pour out my love to Him. I have felt the Lord’s Presence and blessing upon me as I have worshipped Him in this way through my hands.
    word to ponder  anointed hands
    Beloved one, I AM smearing your hands with My anointing and they shall be led by My holy unction through the Holy Spirit. I will open your eyes to see how I will direct your hands through My anointing.
    “And the priest shall take some of the log of oil, and pour it into the palm of his own left hand: And the priest shall dip his right finger in the oil that is in his left hand, and shall sprinkle of the oil with his finger seven times before the LORD.” (Lev 14:15-16 KJV)
    “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.” (Romans 8:14 KJV)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment