• The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (Luke 4:18-19).
  • Sunday 26 May 2013

    YOUR ANOINTING

    Your Anointing

    “But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth.” I John 2:20(NIV)
    What a special privilege God gives to His children…an anointing that “remains in you,” an anointing that “teaches you about all things,” an anointing that “is real – not counterfeit!” (See I John 2:27, NIV)

    This “anointing” or “unction” (KJV) is the living, breathing Spirit of God, alive in YOU! The word in the Greek is “charisma,” and refers to the Holy Spirit covering like a sweet oil, perfume, or scented ointment. The anointing of the Holy Spirit brings POWER into your life (Acts 1:8) and causes MIRACLES to follow. It is the element of the SUPERNATURAL at work in your life.
    Praise the Lord for His wonderful anointing! Let it bring power and boldness today.. .in everything you DO, in everything you SAY, and everywhere you GO. The disciples said, in I Thessalonians 1:5a, “For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance…”
    Jesus said, “It is the spirit that quickeneth… the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” (John 6:63) Allow His Spirit, His anointing, to “quicken” you today.
    Pray: ‘Most holy One, thank You for Your special anointing meant just for me. By the blood of Your Son, I am made worthy to receive it. I will walk boldly in Your call. Amen.”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment