• The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (Luke 4:18-19).
  • Friday 24 May 2013

    Prayer for the Preserving Anointing and Deep knowledge of God

    Prayer for the Preserving Anointing and Deep knowledge of God

                           joyalministries
    This is the most serious prayer you can pray for the Anointing of God for His service!
    Remember if you receive the gifts or the Anointing you are responsible to operate with them in His service!

    Father in the Name of Jesus the Messiah the Anointed one I release the ointment of God – calling on the Lord: Kara Shem Adonai moshchah, into the Spiritual round to release the Preserving Anointing over my thoughts, intellect and the mind, making them Holy with your touch of Blessing. I release the Power of God the only source of Power the Holy Ghost over my spirit, soul, body and life in the mighty name of Adonai I pray this for the concecration for the Service of God. Your Word says that the Anointing and the Fire was released after applying the Blood at your holy altars. The Blood of Jesus covers my whole being. Now let there be release without any shadow of doubt of the sacred Anointing into my ministry or any kind of the Service of God you have called me and made me a part of the holy priesthood, chosen people who can operate and use your anointing for the service of others. I serve You and the others for who rules be like the one who serves. Set me apart with invisible Oil of the Holy Ghost from the spirits that operate in my life that are not the Spirit of God. And release Your anointing that breaks every type of bondage in my life or in the service for others. Make me a vessel of Your Spirit Father. Let me start to move in Nine Spiritual Gifts under your Anointing.


    Jesus in my being makes me divinely anointed because I have an union with the Messiah and I remain in Him and He in me. I pray for the anointing that I have received from the Father from the beginning to remain in me as the Word of God declares teaching me with all the deep level of the knowledge of the heart and anointment with the Holy Spirit who searcheth all things, even the deep things of God revealing these depths of the Person of the Father to me continiously. I seal this prayer for this knowledge to remain and I deepen and dedicate myself to seek the presence of God daily that makes the depth of my knowledge Perfect. This knowledge of the Holy Spirit and progressive revelation of the Spirit shall guide me from now on in the service and God shall Anoint me with the Power from High places to heal the sick, to bring captives to be free, to make the blind see, to preach the Gospel as Jesus commanded, what a God I serve. In your power all things are possible with Faith. Anoint me now and make me feel it for I can know how to be obedient when the Breathe of the Spirit starts to move. In my life. Or the service of others. Father release Your Preserving Anointing that I can feel over me right now. Release Your Power. Release Your Wind over my breath. Release Your Presence and Glory unto my whole being. Protect Your Glory Father. Protect Your Glory. As I declare, this brings me Power because I surrender to Your Spirit and I never touch Your Glory Father. Protect Your Glory. And bring the Preserving Anointing of the Holy Spirit over my being Father.

    I praise you and give You the Glory.
    In Jesus mighty name,
    Amen

    No comments:

    Post a Comment