• The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. (Luke 4:18-19).
  • Monday 1 April 2013

    COME MEET JESUS

    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek MY face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, I will forgive their sins and heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14


    JESUS is there with you right now. Jesus wants to be your Lord and Savior. Jesus loves you so much Jesus died just for you. You were on Jesus mind when He hung on that cross. Here is a question for you today.If you were to die today, do you know where you will spend eternity? You will spend eternity in one of two places, Heaven or hell. It depends on what you do with Jesus! Will you invite Jesus into your heart today? Jesus is with you right now. Let Jesus love you.

    YOUR GIFT FROM JESUS - ETERNAL LIFE

    Below is the Romans road to Salvation. By reading and understanding these verses and saying the pray with sincerity, you will be forgiven for your sins. Jesus will come into your heart and you will be born again.
    • Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."
      We have all sinned and fall short of God's Glory.
    • Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
      Our sin has earned a wage and that wage is death , separation from God in Hell. God has provided a gift [ eternal life ] and yet we must receive Jesus to have this new and eternal life.
    • Romans 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
      Jesus paid the price of our sins on the cross. He died for us and arose again on the third day, then ascended unto the Father. Even in our sins God loved us.
    • Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
    • Romans 10:10 "For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
    • Romans 10:13 "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
    • John 14:6 "Jesus said "I am the way, the Truth, and the Life, No one comes to the Father except through me"

    Why not receive Jesus as your Savior right now, give your heart to Jesus. He is waiting for you. It is simple, but life changing. Call on Jesus right now. Read this prayer and believe with your heart. Jesus will give you everlasting life, His gift for you. Lets pray...
    "Dear Jesus I believe in you. Have mercy on me a sinner. Lord Jesus I want to follow you. Cleanse me from all my sins and come into my heart, be my Savior and Lord. I believe you lived without sin, died on the cross for my sins, rose again on the third day and have now ascended unto the Father. I love you Lord, take control of my life. I believe you hear my prayer. I welcome the Holy Spirit of God to lead me in your way. I accept you Lord Jesus as my Savior and desire to be a true believer and follower of Jesus. Thank you Jesus for hearing my prayer. In Jesus name I pray."
    Amen

    Praise the Lord Jesus
    God Bless you.
    Email me and let me know you have accepted Jesus.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment