The Healing Ministry in the Local Church
Every local church should establish a healing ministry, a deliverance ministry, an intercession ministry and even a prophetic ministry. We must be building the church around the Holy Spirit and gifts of the Spirit, and other gifts.
How to establish a healing ministry in the Local church:
1. You as the senor elder to teach about healing and the healing ministry.
2. Then find those who been walking in the healing ministry for some time. They begin to form a healing ministry in your local church.
3. Appoint a senior leader over the healing ministry. The leader must be able to teach the church on healing, equipped the believers to heal the sick, train those called into the healing ministry, and work and lead the team of healing ministers.
4. Give them one room in the church building to be a center for their healing ministry.
5. Set one of the Sundays apart for a healing Sunday.
6. Then ask those among the church who believe that they are called into the healing ministry to come forth and be train and come apart of the local church healing ministry.
7. In addition, there is a need for a deliverance ministry to be established too, since most sickness is from demon spirits. The deliverance ministry needs to work along side of the healing ministry; those on the healing ministry must know how to cast out demons too.
It is time for the Sunday Church services to have the witness and ministering of the power of God. We need to set aside Sundays for each kind of ministry that needs to minister to the local church. Such has a healing Sunday, such has a deliverance Sunday, and such has a prophetic Sunday.
Beside, this there needs to be other times set up for these ministries with there own room in the church building to minister from, so believers know when to come for healing, etc. Also we need to keep the door open for other believers from other churches, and keep the door open for those in the world that are seeking healing, etc.
Furthermore, we must build our churches, local churches, church buildings, ministry centers, and meeting places around the Holy Spirit and the gifts, making room for each one of them.