Healing is God's Will
Through the Bible, which is God's written Word, it is His will for mankind and the Church. The Written Word of God is the highest law in the Earth; all other laws are subject to this Law. The Bible is our Constitution, which is the highest law in the land. The Bible is the inspired and only infallible written Word of God. It, alone, is the final authority determining doctrinal truths.
Let everything be established by two or three witness. In three places in the Bible, we found that Healing is God's will for everyone. In Isaiah 53:5, it says by His stripes we are healed. In Matthew 8:17, it says He bore our sickness. In 1 Peter 2:24, it says by whose stripes you were healed. Through Jesus Christ receiving stripes on His back and through His death at the Cross we can believe that healing is God's will that that you can be healed today. Jesus already paid the price for your healing; now just apply this truth in faith and prayer.
One of the redeeming names of the Lord is Jehovah-Rapha our healer, the Lord who heals us. This name was fulfilled and the other redemptive names through Jesus Christ through His death at the Cross. The Lord will never put any disease that is in the world upon us. (Ex. 15:26)
In addition, the Lord has blessed our bread and water. And He has taking sickness away from our midst. Jesus does not put disease or sickness, etc upon His people instead He removes them far from our midst. (Ex. 23:25)
Moreover, healing and deliverance are the children's bread, those who are Born of the Spirit are children of God, therefore we can believe in healing and we can believe in deliverance. (MK. 7:24-30, Matt. 15:21-28)
Let us not forget His benefits that He has giving to every believer in Christ Jesus. The Word says, who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases. We can believe and we can pray with faith that healing is God's will for us. (Psa. 103:1-12)
You are the temple of the Holy Spirit, The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Life, and if you're His temple shall He not keep His temple whole? Yes He will keep you healthy and healed in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. (1 Cor. 3:16-17, 6:19-20)
The Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of Life that dwells in you, will give life to your mortal body. Not only that we can believe for divine healing, also we can believe for divine health. The day is coming when there will be no sickness in the church, instead the church will walk in divine health and minister divine healing to those who don't not know Christ yet. (Rom. 8:11)
We can clearly see that throughout the Four Gospel in the life and teaching of Jesus Christ that Healing is God's will. The Four Gospels can be sub up in Luke 7:21-22, He cured many of infirmities, affections, and evil spirits, many blind He give sight. The blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleaned, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, and the poor have the gospel preached to them. Jesus did the will of His Father in heaven. This is the will of God for today.
How to believe for your healing!
1. First and foremost do not be double minded when it comes to believing God for healing, that Healing is God's will.
2. Read and meditate on the healing Scriptures, build your faith, and continue to speak and confess these healing Scriptures over your life.
3. Pray the prayer of faith, for the prayer of faith will heal the sick. (Jam. 5:15)
4. Lay your hands upon yourself, upon the area of sickness, for they will lay hands on the sick and they will recover. (MK. 16:17-18)
5. Then say in the Name of Jesus, command in the Name of Jesus Christ that you are healed from a sickness. Speak this with authority over yourself. (JN. 14:13-14)
6. After you have prayed for healing, then thank the Lord and praise Him for your healing. (Phil. 4:6-7)
7. Be patience, if you are not healed the first time, or other times, continue to be steadfast in prayer for healing. (Heb. 6:12)
8. Walk in love, peace, joy, and the other fruits of the Spirit, which will aid you in believing for healing, and being healed. (Gal. 5:22-23)